Friday, June 14, 2013

Before and after Kitchen Stool

I haven't shared a before and after for way too long. I typically forget to take before photos until I am half way through, Doh!

before

Anyway just a quick one today, picture this. I was walking our big dog and pushing the pram when I spotted this cute stool in the council clean up (hard rubbish) pile. 

before

Fortunately I was only a few houses away from home and the pram is easy to push and the dog is kind of obediant so I picked up the stool and juggled all three as I made my way home. Hopefully the thought of that sight made you smile :-) It was worth it!

after

I gave the chair a quick clean, recovered the seat and added some extra padding and voila, it is the perfect height for sitting Jack on it in his bumbo.

after

Total cost $0, I already had the fabric left over from my recovered footstool and I had some padding from another project. 

Love quick, easy and free projects, they are the best! What do you think?
xx

1 comment:

  1. Now That's what I call a juggling act hahaha.
    Looks great, I love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete