Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Has it really been that long?????

Oh my! I can't believe that I have neglected this space for so long!

There is so much catching up to do and so much that is in the process of happening!

Last time I wrote on here Jack was 9 months old, well my gorgeous Jack is now 27 months old and is my busy busy toddler running everywhere and talking constantly.


My baby, Oscar, is almost 9 months old, wow! He is adorable, either happy or cranky. At this stage Oscar doesn't really have an in between :-)



My big boy Nicholas is now 15, working at Pizza Hut, playing basketball and becoming a really lovely young man (most of the time ;-)  )



My shop has grown up and left home! We have opened up a store in town and we are making some exciting new friendships that I will be updating you on regularly (well that is my plan).




Fun times ahead, stay tuned!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Nellie! Did you have another beautiful boy?? Congratulations! Your boys are so lovely 😊 I started blogging again briefly last year...but it has almost been a year again since I last blogged. Time just gets away when you have little ones. So nice to see this post from you this evening. All the best, Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie and congratulations to you too, a beautiful baby girl! It is amazing how time flies isn't it? I hope you and your gorgeous family are all well!
      Nellie xx

      Delete